Precision Tooling and Engineering
With decades of experience and our state-of-the-art captive toolroom, Uniphase has the expertise to jointly bring design and process experts together to deliver robust tools that meet any project scope.
- Integrated Tooling System technology tools, fixtures, and methodologies
- High-speed machining – This helps Uniphase reduce cycle time, increase tool life and increase shop productivity.
- High-speed hard milling – A specialized machining process, allowing machine shops to mill parts that have a Rockwell hardness of up to 64. At Uniphase, we know that high-speed hard milling requires special equipment, understanding of material hardness, machining capabilities, tooling and tool holding devices.
- Prototyping – Uniphase uses this process of building a model of a system, which is used to help build an information system that is intuitive and easy to manipulate for end users.
- High volume production tools
- Modular tooling – allows Uniphase to assemble tools from a set of common building blocks, reducing tooling costs and lead time.
- Transfer tools
- Sodick HF650L High Speed Mill
- HAAS VF2 Mill
- Kitamura High Speed Mill
- Mazak Nexus CNC
- Charmilles EDM
- Sodick AG40L EDM
- Sodick VZ300L Wire EDM