Value Added Services
Being a dynamic engineering and manufacturing company, Uniphase remains committed to going beyond typical injection molding companies. At Uniphase, we live up to our name as a turnkey manufacturer by offering a growing and wide variety of value-added services for our customers.
- Custom Packaging
- Heat Staking – using heat to deform plastic boss, instead of cold forming.
- Hot Stamping – a printing method of relief printing in which pre-dried ink or foils are transferred to a surface at a high temperature.
- Kitting – order fulfillment process that assembles individual products into ready-made sets
- Pad Printing – a printing method that allows the transfer of a 2-dimensional image onto a 3-dimensional object.
- Silk Screening – mesh is used to transfer ink onto a substrate, except in areas impermeable to the ink by a blocking stencil.
- Sonic Welding – using high-frequency ultrasonic acoustic vibrations are applied to workpieces being held together under pressure to create a solid-state weld.